Plan International publishes reports and publications by our technical teams and experts around the globe, and in conjunction with partner organizations and researchers.
Plan International Canada recognizes the value of knowledge mobilization to support the design and delivery of high-quality programming and evidence-informed advocacy on gender equality and children’s rights-based issues. Knowledge is our most important asset for achieving better and more equitable development results.
Explore our reports, publications and lessons learned below to learn more about our areas of work and how we work to remove barriers that keep children, especially girls, from reaching their full potential.
Featured Reports in our Annual Report 2023
Reports highlighted in the Annual Report 2023
- Urban Research Series: Civic Engagement
- Urban Research Series: Access to Decent Work
- Beyond Hunger: The Gendered Impacts of the Global Hunger Crisis
- Urban Research Series: Violence in the City
- Girls Rights and the Global Hunger Crisis
- State of the World's Girls – Equal Power Now: Girls, Young Women and Political Participation
- Urban Research Series: Tackling Urban Fragility
- Young People and Green Skills
- Real Choices Real Lives – World Hunger and Its Impact on Girls
- Real Choices, Real Lives: Latin America
- Real Choices, Real Lives: Africa
- Real Choices, Real Lives: Asia
- SRHR in Adolescence: Insights From the Real Choices Real Lives Study
- Adolescent Girls in Crisis: Experiences of Migration in Central America and Mexico
- Investing in Adolescent Girls: Mapping Global and National Funding Patterns from 2016–2020 (Bangladesh, Ethiopia)
- Evidence and Practice Review of the Use of Cash Transfers in Contexts of Acute Food Insecurity (Nigeria, Somalia)
- Falling Short: Addressing the Climate Finance Gap for Children
Join our mailing list to receive updates
By signing up you agree to receive our emails.