What is leadership giving?
We invite you, a global citizen who is? passionate about creating positive impact in the world, into our community of Canadian philanthropists who are committed to helping children, especially girls, around the world improve their lives. By providing a gift of $10,000 or more, you will gain access to a network of generous and caring individuals like you and get an exclusive look into Plan International Canada’s work. Join us in helping children access health care, education and their full potential, and inspire others to do the same.
Maximize the impact of your donation with the 3 I’s of leadership giving
We’ve identified projects that will allow you to maximize the impact of your donations:
- Safer Schools in Burkina Faso, 5x match: Help marginalized children affected by conflict access safe education and a better future.
- IMAGINE in Mali, 5x match: Help 90,000 children who have been denied an education due to violence and school closures access safe schooling.
- Education in Emergencies in Nigeria, 5x match: Support innovative learning programs for 50,000 children who have been displaced by conflict.
- ARRIBA in Bolivia, 4x match: Help improve health-care services and information for women and adolescents in remote communities.
- She Decides in Peru, 5x match: Help empower girls and women to make their own informed decisions about their body and their future.
- Combat TB and HIV in Guinea, 7x match: Support disease testing, treatment, health education and nutrition for the most at-risk and vulnerable people.
- Plan for Girls in Benin and Cameroon, 5x match: Help girls overcome barriers to accessing protection, livelihood opportunities, healthcare and rights.
- SWEET in Egypt, 5x match: This project is about empowering women with climate-friendly business training, market connections and opportunities.
- Women’s Voice and Leadership in Ghana, 4x match: Help Ghanaian women’s rights organizations strengthen their capacity to advocate for women’s rights.
Interested in something else? Most projects are matched by our institutional partners at a rate between 4 and 13 times, increasing your leadership giving.
Join our mailing list to receive updates
By signing up you agree to receive our emails.