GIFTS OF RETIREMENT FUNDS
By making Plan International Canada the beneficiary of your registered funds, you'll provide countless more children with the opportunities they need to survive and make life better for their families. This is a gift that doesn’t affect your current financial situation.
WAYS YOU CAN GIVE A GIFT OF REGISTERED FUNDS
You can name Plan International Canada the beneficiary of your:
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
- Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIFs)
- Registered Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSA).
- You can make a significant gift in the future while retaining use of your registered funds during your lifetime
- Your registered funds are not part of your estate, and so are not subject to probate fees
- Because your funds are not part of your estate, a gift of registered funds does not affect what you planned to leave behind in your estate for loved ones
- A gift of registered funds can help offset the significant tax burden on your estate