Create an endowment
By creating an endowment fund you can provide support for children when and where they need it, for generations to come. Your donation will be invested by Plan International Canada. The investment income – your ongoing gift – will be used to help fund vital programs that improve the quality of life for children, now and in the future.
You can set up your personal endowment fund with a one-time donation, a pledge over time or through a gift in your will. Your fund can be named after you, your family, or in honour of a loved one.
Your fund can choose to support specific areas of our work such as education, health, Child Sponsorship, or projects that advance girls’ rights.
Note: A minimum of $25,000 is required to set up a named endowment fund. However, it is possible to establish the fund with an annual gift of $5,000 over five years or through a gift in a will.
Instead of creating a named fund, you can also make an immediate gift to the Children's Fund Endowment by clicking here.
- Your endowment fund is your investment in better opportunities for generations of children
- Your gift keeps giving year after year, well into the future
- Establishing an endowment fund can encourage family and friends to join you in your cause
- Every contribution to your endowment fund is eligible for an official donation receipt
- You’ll receive a report each year on the project you’ve helped fund