Plan International Canada marks 10 years of International Day of the Girl!
(For youth aged 24 years old and under)
As a driving force in establishing this UN-declared global day, we're celebrating the power and potential of girls on October 11, 2022 – and we want you to join us on this milestone!
To encourage and inspire girls and young women everywhere to see themselves as leaders, to demand that their voices are heard, and to claim #EqualPowerNow, we're asking youth from around Canada to share a message to their future self.
- Use the following prompts to develop your personal reflection or write something completely on your own.
- If I could tell future me one thing, it would be: __________________
- The world I envision in 10 years looks like: __________________
- My hopes and dreams for the future are to: __________________
- My message to girls and young women everywhere is: __________________
- Share your message on your preferred social media channel, tagging @PlanCanada #EqualPowerNow and #DayOfTheGirl. Your post may be amplified on Plan International Canada's channels (including its website and social media).
- Submission deadline: October 31, 2022
To learn more about the International Day of the Girl and ways to champion girls' rights: https://plancanada.ca/day-of-the-girl
Remember, everything posted online is public. Protect your privacy by limiting the amount of personal information you share. Plan International Canada may repost, share or leverage your content to amplify your voice.
For any questions regarding this digital activation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our mailing list to receive updates
By signing up you agree to receive our emails.