What makes sponsored children happy? A letter from you!
A happy young boy from Nicaragua reads a letter he received from his sponsor with one of his friends.
Nothing beats a letter in the mail. When you carefully tear away at that crisp envelope, you begin to imagine the journey it’s made to reach you. You dive into the words spread across the page, knowing that someone around the world is thinking about you too.
Connected by letters and words
The connection you have with your sponsored child is incredibly rewarding but even more fulfilling when you communicate through letter writing. When a sponsored child hears from you, a buzz of excitement surrounds their entire village.
See and hear the excitement firsthand in communities across Nicaragua, as Plan staff delivers letters to sponsored children, and children eagerly write their sponsors:
Staying connected made easy
As you can see, communicating with your sponsored child is fun and easy! But we’ve made it even easier to get connected through our online tool, MyPlan.
When you register through MyPlan, your sponsorship experience becomes even more rewarding! You’ll be able to:
- Easily send letters to your sponsored child
- Send e-cards to your sponsored child
- View photos of your sponsored child
- Read updates on his or her community
- Send photos of you and your family to your sponsored child
- Update your personal information
- Learn how your contributions are making a difference as a sponsor with Plan.
Check out our list of tips on writing to your sponsored child and send a letter to your sponsored child today!