3 reasons why your support is so important in Vietnam
- Many children under the age of 5 die from preventable or treatable diseases – malnutrition contributes to a third of these deaths.
- Less than 1 in 5 children go to secondary school.
- 1.5 million people are living with HIV, including 190,000 children
How your support is helping Vietnam:
- In the poorest regions, nearly 1/3 of children are not enrolled at primary school
- Almost 25% of children suffer from stunted growth due to malnutrition
- The area is vulnerable to disasters and many poor communities are not well prepared to cope
|People living in poverty
|Mortality of children under 5
||24 deaths /1000 births
||5 deaths /1000 births
(World Bank, CIA World Factbook, World Health Organization)
Common phrases in Vietnamese
|How are you?
||chúc mừng sinh nhật