3 reasons why your support is so important in Paraguay
- Many children grow up without clean drinking water, sanitation facilities or enough food.
- Families lack training and resources to prepare for natural disasters.
- Children are at risk of abuse and exploitation.
How your support is helping Paraguay:
- Ensuring a healthy, stimulating start for young children by improving school curriculum and encouraging parents to include their children in extra-curricular activities.
- Enabling young people to develop new skills and increasing their chance of employment through vocational training programs and by providing school scholarships.
- Promoting child protection at national, district and community levels to help raise awareness on the issue of violence against children.
- Training communities in disaster preparedness so they are equipped with life-saving knowledge before a disaster strikes.
|People living in poverty
|Mortality of children under 5
||22 deaths /1000 births
||5 deaths /1000 births
(World Bank, CIA World Factbook, World Health Organization)
Common phrases in Spanish
|How are you?