3 reasons why your support is so important:
- More than 1 in 5 children under the age of five suffer from stunted growth caused by malnutrition.
- 44% of children who enroll in primary school drop out before they complete primary education.
- By the age of 18, 28% of girls have given birth and 40% are married.
How your support is helping Nicaragua:
- Helping youth exercise their sexual and reproductive rights at the individual, family and community levels.
- Providing youth and families with the economic opportunities, abilities and skills they need to contribute to the development of their families.
- Enabling all children to access a quality, inclusive education by improving access to school for the country’s most disadvantaged communities.
- Ensuring all children and young people are protected from all forms of violence.
- Empowering both girls and boys to gain knowledge about their sexual and reproductive rights.
|People living in poverty
|Mortality of children under 5
||24 deaths /1000 births
||5 deaths /1000 births
(World Bank, CIA World Factbook, World Health Organization)
Common phrases in Spanish
|How are you?