3 reasons why your support is so important:
- 51% of children drop out before completing primary school
- 53% of people do not have clean drinking water and 81% do not have sanitation facilities
- 1.6 million people in Mozambique live with the HIV virus, including 180,000 children
How your support is helping Mozambique:
- Improving access to primary health care by supporting the construction of health centres and opening boreholes in villages to provide safe drinking water.
- Working to improve access to quality primary education and early childhood education.
- Promoting birth registration campaigns to help ensure children have access to essential services, like education and health care.
- Supporting the construction of schools, including classrooms, offices, latrines and teachers housing.
- Working to improve the social and economic capacity of households.
|People living in poverty
|Mortality of children under 5
||87 deaths /1000 births
||5 deaths /1000 births
(World Bank, CIA World Factbook, World Health Organization)
Common phrases in Portuguese
|How are you?
||Como é que tu estas?