3 reasons why your support is so important:
- 43 million people live without clean drinking water and only 54% of the population has proper sanitation.
- Natural disasters are common – including earthquakes and floods – and the poorest people are most vulnerable.
- Many children lack quality schooling and only 58% go to secondary school.
How your support is helping Indonesia:
- Strengthening community health care systems to benefit children under the age of 5 and their mothers.
- Ensuring children and their families and communities have access to sufficient water and sanitation facilities.
- Building the resilience of children and communities to cope and prepare for disasters and issues associated with climate change.
- Improving the economic security of young people, particularly girls, by transitioning students from school to work through skill development and technical training programs.
|People living in poverty
|Mortality of children under 5
||124 deaths /1000 births
||5 deaths /1000 births
(World Bank, CIA World Factbook, World Health Organization)
Common phrases in Indonesian
|How are you?
||Selamat ulang tahun