3 reasons why your support is so important in Guatemala
- Nearly 50% of children under 5 suffer from stunted growth caused by malnutrition
- Only 62% of girls and 68% of boys are enrolled in secondary school
- Many girls are married by 18 and 54% of indigenous girls give birth before age 20
How your support is helping Guatemala:
- Improving the health and nutrition of thousands of young children and new mothers before and after childbirth.
- Ensuring children attend schools that promote good hygiene practices, child participation and the protection of girls and boys against violence.
- Working in communities to ensure children with disabilities have appropriate access to school and community life.
|People living in poverty
|Mortality of children under 5
||31 deaths /1000 births
||5 deaths /1000 births
(World Bank, CIA World Factbook, World Health Organization)
Common phrases in Spanish
|How are you?