3 reasons why your support is so important:
- Many children don’t have enough nutritious food to eat, and almost 1 in 5 children suffers from stunted growth.
- Many children don’t complete school – only 59% of boys and 60% of girls are enrolled in secondary education.
- Children are vulnerable to abuse, including sexual violence against young girls.
How your support is helping El Salvador:
- Leading the conversation on violence and gender-based violence at a national level, working with partners and media outlets to bring about constitutional change across the country.
- Helping children and youth access medicine and health supplies, and ensuring timely treatment for common health issues or chronic diseases.
- Helping children with disabilities by improving access in schools across the country, and training teachers to adapt new curriculum for children with disabilities.
- Teaching vulnerable families how to prepare nutritious, affordable meals.
- Helping reduce the risks of disaster, while enhancing preparedness and response to disasters through increased awareness, safety, planning and teamwork.
|People living in poverty
|Mortality of children under 5
||16 deaths /1000 births
||5 deaths /1000 births
(World Bank, CIA World Factbook, World Health Organization)
Common phrases in Spanish
|How are you?