3 reasons why your support is so important in Colombia
- In urban areas there are high levels of violence and gang warfare.
- Physical and emotional abuse of children is widespread, including sexual exploitation.
- Many children drop out of school because they’re forced to work or because violence forced their family to move.
How your support is helping Colombia:
- Supporting inclusive and safe environments so children and youth can benefit from a healthy, violence-free life.
- Working to ensure children and youth are protected against child abuse, domestive violence, discrimination, armed conflict and sexual and physical violence.
- Working with young people, especially women, to help them become economically stronger citizens by providing technical training and financial support.
|People living in poverty
|Mortality of children under 5
||17 deaths /1000 births
||5 deaths /1000 births
(World Bank, CIA World Factbook, World Health Organization)
Common phrases in Spanish
|How are you?