3 reasons why your support is so important in China
- High prevalence of sexual, physical and emotional abuse towards children
- Limited learning opportunities for very young children, especially in rural areas
- Children's rights are often not respected, and many children with disabilities are ignored by society.
How your support is helping China:
- Helping all children, including those marginalized, realize their right to survival, health care and development.
- Preparing children and young people for disasters and ensuring they remain protected when an emergency strikes.
- Working with schools and communities to ensure that effective disaster preparedness measures are in place.
- Protecting children from all forms of violence by creating protective environments for vulnerable children.
|People living in poverty
|Mortality of children under 5
||13 deaths /1000 births
||5 deaths /1000 births
(World Bank, CIA World Factbook, World Health Organization)