3 reasons why your support is so important:
- There is large disparity of wealth distribution with 90% of people in poverty living in rural areas.
- 40% of children have stunted growth due to malnutrition.
- 35% of women over the age of 15 are illiterate.
How your support is helping Cambodia:
- Ensuring vulnerable and marginalized children have access to quality early childhood development programs.
- Improving the access to quality maternal and child health services in the communities we work.
- Strengthening disaster resilience in schools to better withstand the impact of disaster and climate change on children’s education.
- Implementing sustainable agriculture and farming practices to help improve household economic security and expand general food security.
|People living in poverty
|Mortality of children under 5
||38 deaths /1000 births
||5 deaths /1000 births
(World Bank, CIA World Factbook, World Health Organization)
Common phrases in Khmer
|How are you?
||សុខសប្បាយទេ sok sabbay te
||សូមអរគុណ saum arkoun
||លាហើយ lea heuy
||រីករាយថ្ងៃកំណើត rikreay thngaikamnaet