3 reasons why your support is so important in Bolivia
- Many children under the age of 5 die of preventable diseases like diarrhea – symptoms are often compounded by malnutrition
- Many children will not complete school, and girls are more likely than boys to drop out
- Children are vulnerable to abuse and exploitation, and over half a million 5-14 year olds work
How your support is helping Bolivia:
- Empowering young people across the country to actively participate in their communities by joining youth groups and accessing community services for education and child protection.
- Providing child-friendly spaces, psychosocial support and training on disaster reduction.
- Building rainwater harvesting systems to ensure communities manage water appropriately during disaster.
- Working in 26 high-risk areas across Bolivia to promote maternal and child health, nutrition, food security and proper water and sanitation practices.
|People living in poverty
|Mortality of children under 5
||39 deaths /1000 births
||5 deaths /1000 births
(World Bank, CIA World Factbook, World Health Organization)
Common phrases in Spanish
|How are you?